Casa entre Praias attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
In this privacy statement we inform you how we handle your entered personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore we handle personal data with care.
Casa entre Praias complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This means that we at least:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement
- processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do this at email@example.com
Why do we process personal data
Your personal data is processed by Casa entre Praias for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- To confirm your reservation and booking
- Sending newsletters and invitations.
For the above purposes, we may request and process the following personal data from you:
Personal identity data:
- surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail
We only use the collected data for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
Provision to third parties
We can provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement.
We will of course make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to third parties (provide other parties), unless this is legally required and permitted.
We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us (written) permission for this. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing for its withdrawal.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect and to correct or delete the personal data that we have received from you. At the top of this privacy statement is how you can contact us.
You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your instructions. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the requests.